A graphic novel adventure from the world of Erin Hunter's #1 nationally bestselling Warriors series! In the second book of the Ravenpaw's Path manga arc, find out what happened to Ravenpaw after he left ThunderClan in Warriors #1: Into the Wild. Ravenpaw and Barley have been driven away from their farm by a group of vicious cats. Now the two loners must turn to ThunderClan-led by Ravenpaw's friend Firestar-for shelter. Firestar takes them in and promises to help them take back their home as soon as possible, but ThunderClan is in great danger. BloodClan cats have been launching raids on ThunderClan's territory and attacking Clan patrols. Can Ravenpaw and Barley help Firestar and his Clan fight off their enemies? And will they ever be able to get home again?
Author: Erin Hunter
Number of Pages: 112
Publisher: HarperCollins s Inc
Publication Date: 19 May 2010
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780061688669
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.