Turn off your lights, get ready for frights! When the clock strikes midnight and the moon's full and bright, it's time for dread and fear. For Mr. Midnight is here with two stories, double the danger and twice the terror! STORY ONE: The demon dentist is back in DR DREDD AND THE EXPLODING TEETH. Thirsting for revenge, he kidnaps Lee Yi Shuo to London for the most daring robbery ever! STORY TWO: Boey Rui Yu starts a club at school so his friends can write their twisted horror stories. But things get dangerous when fiction turns into fact and their stories become real-life nightmares in DEAD WRITE.
About the Author:
James Lee is the biggest-selling children's writer in Asia and in parts of Asia, his Mr Midnight series outsells even the Harry Potter books. Lee is Australian and one of the foremost experts in the advertising industry. He made the bold move to quit advertising to write full-time. He's since written more than 60 books, including the successful Mr Mystery series. Lee lives in Singapore with his wife Ginette and daughter Elise.
Author: James Lee
Format: Soft cover
Publisher: Angsana Books
Publication Date: 2007
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789814193269
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.