If I had to do it all over again, I would lie to my father. I think he wanted me to lie to him too, but I hadn’t quite perfected the art of lying yet. I’ve been trying to make up for it ever since. Good liars always tell a mixture of truth and lies, and the very best believe their own lies in the end.
Author: Christine Chia
Number of Pages: 80
Publisher: Math Paper Press
Publication Date: 2011
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789810701291
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.