What Wild at Heart does for men, Captivating does for women: Setting their hearts free. This groundbreaking book helps readers by:
Providing a look into the glorious design of women.
Describing how the feminine heart can be restored.
Casting a vision for the power, freedom, and beauty of a woman released to be all she was meant to be.
Healing the trauma of the past.
The message of Captivating is this: Your heart matters more than anything else in all creation. The desires you had as a little girl and the longings you still feel as a woman are telling you of the life God created you to live. He offers to come now as the Hero of your story, to rescue your heart and release you to live as a fully alive and feminine woman. A woman who is truly captivating.
Author: John Eldredge
Number of Pages: 256
Publisher: Thomas Nelson s
Publication Date: 19 Apr 2011
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781400200382
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.