Hardy Cates is self-made, charming - and determined to carry out his private revenge against the Travis family. So when he crashes a Travis family wedding, the last thing he expects is to find himself kissing his adversary Haven Travis in a dark corner. Hardy has done many things in his life he's not proud of, but now he's trying to rid himself of his roughneck past, which doesn't mean falling in love with a rival - no matter how beautiful she is.
Haven, likewise, vows to stay far away from Hardy. Having had her heart quite recently broken - and her body battered and bruised by the man she thought she had loved - she's through with men. That is, until she discovers that the temptation of a tender-hearted, blue-eyed devil is hard to resist. And then, when a menace from Haven's past appears, Hardy may be the only one to save her. . .
Author: Lisa Kleypas
Number of Pages: 352
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Publication Date: 19 Mar 2009
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780749909048
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.