Life in the wild teaches us invaluable lessons. Extreme situations force us to seize opportunities, face up to dangers and rely on our instincts. But living a purpose-driven, impactful life can be an even greater challenge...In "A Survival Guide for Life", Bear Grylls shares the hard-earned lessons he's learned from some of the harshest environments on earth. How do you keep going when all the odds are stacked against you? How can you inspire a team to follow you in spite of obvious danger? What are the most important skills to learn if you really want to achieve your maximum potential? Bear's instantly inspiring tales from his adventures in all four corners of the globe include his personal life lessons you will never forget. We're all capable of living life more boldly and of having more fun along the way. Here's to your own great adventure!
Author: Bear Grylls
Number of Pages: 288
Publisher: Transworld s Ltd
Publication Date: 26 Sep 2013
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780552168625
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.