Authors: Don Peppers, Martha Rogers
In today's competitive marketplace, managing customer relationships or customer relationship management (CRM) is critical to a company's profitability and long-term success. Fully revised and updated, Managing Customer Relationships, Second Edition contains principles that serve business managers as a useful underpinning for understanding how to build and manage customer relationships. Written by Don Peppers and Martha Rogers, two of the foremost thought leaders in CRM, the new edition contains updated examples, case studies, and references with contributing works from various industry leaders. show more
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780470423479
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.