In today's competitive marketplace, managing customer relationships or customer relationship management (CRM) is critical to a company's profitability and long-term success. Fully revised and updated, Managing Customer Relationships, Second Edition contains principles that serve business managers as a useful underpinning for understanding how to build and manage customer relationships. Written by Don Peppers and Martha Rogers, two of the foremost thought leaders in CRM, the new edition contains updated examples, case studies, and references with contributing works from various industry leaders.
Author: Don Peppers
Number of Pages: 528
Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Publication Date: 01 Mar 2011
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780393971668
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.