The international bestselling Freakquel to Levitt and Dubner's Freakonomics, this book sees them looking deeper, questioning harder and uncovering even more hidden truths about our world, from global cooling to patriotic prostitutes, drunk walking to why suicide bombers should buy life insurance.
'Mind-blowing' Wall Street Journal
'Page-turning, politically incorrect and ever-so-slightly intoxicating, like a large swig of tequila' The Times
'Like Freakonomics but better ... you are guaranteed a good time' Financial Times
'Great fun ... Levitt is a master at drawing counter-intuitive conclusions' Sunday Times
'Studded with intriguing examples' Daily Telegraph
Author: Stephen J. Dubner
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Publication Date: 24 Jun 2010
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780141030708
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.