The international bestselling Freakquel to Levitt and Dubner's Freakonomics, this book sees them looking deeper, questioning harder and uncovering even more hidden truths about our world, from global cooling to patriotic prostitutes, drunk walking to why suicide bombers should buy life insurance.
'Mind-blowing' Wall Street Journal
'Page-turning, politically incorrect and ever-so-slightly intoxicating, like a large swig of tequila' The Times
'Like Freakonomics but better ... you are guaranteed a good time' Financial Times
'Great fun ... Levitt is a master at drawing counter-intuitive conclusions' Sunday Times
'Studded with intriguing examples' Daily Telegraph
Author: Stephen J. Dubner
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Publication Date: 24 Jun 2010
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780141030708
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.