Get ready for your AP Physics 1 exam with this straightforward, easy-to-follow study guide AP Physics 1 and AP Physics 2 together replaced the course formerly titled AP Physics B. The new courses debuted in 2014, with the first Physics 1 and Physics 2 exams given in 2015. The wildly popular test prep guide- updated and enhanced for smartphone users - 5 Steps to a 5: AP Physics 1 2017 provides a proven strategy to achieving high scores on this demanding Advanced Placement exam. This logical and easy-to-follow instructional guide introduces an effective 5-step study plan to help students build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence they need to reach their full potential. The book helps students master both multiple-choice and free-response questions and offers comprehensive answer explanations and sample responses. Written by a physics teacher, this insider's guide reflects the latest course syllabus and includes 2 full-length practice exams, plus the most up-to-date scoring information.
The 5 Steps to a 5: AP Physics 1 2017 effective 5-step plan breaks down test preparation into stages: Set Up Your Study Program; Determine Your Test Readiness; Develop Strategies for Success; Develop the Knowledge You Need to Score High; Build Your Test-Taking Confidence. Features: 2 full-length practice exams; BONUS interactive AP Planner app delivers a customized study schedule and extra practice questions to students' mobile devices; The 5 Steps to a 5 series has prepared millions of students for success Greg Jacobs teaches AP Physics at Woodberry Forest School in central Virginia.
Author: Greg Jacobs
Number of Pages: 304
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Publication Date: 16 Sep 2016
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781259588068
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.