Trump University books are practical, straightforward primers on the basics of doing business the Trump way-successfully. Each book is written by leading experts in the field and includes contributions from Trump himself. Perfect for anyone who wants to get ahead in business without the MBA, these streetwise books provide real-world business advice based on the one thing readers can't get in any business school-experience. In Trump University Wealth Building 101, you'll learn how to:* Develop the right mindset for continued success* Learn millionaire moneymaking habits* Create your own financial vision statement* Adopt the seven proven practices of the rich* Start your own business* Become a real estate entrepreneur* Build your investment portfolio* Master money-saving tax strategies* And much more!
Author: Donald J. Trump
Number of Pages: 244
Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Publication Date: 16 Oct 2007
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780470100165
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.