Look inside the book | Get the E-book
Who needs carrot in carrot cake when there’s plenty of magic in the mix? Just trust your nose and listen to your taste buds. Still, if you have to know the intriguing ingredients in your bak chor mee, nasi lemak and roti prata, this book reveals all. With descriptions of 101 inimitable street food. Over 100 full-page colour pictures by well-known food blogger, Dr Leslie Tay of ieatishootipost.sg. Easy-to-follow food tours. Must-visit food courts and hawker centres and how to get there. Ten things you need to know before embarking on your food adventure. And a penetrative foreword by Singapore’s most distinguished foodie: National Heritage Board Chairman, Professor Tommy Koh. So order a bowl of feisty laksa, align your chopsticks and delve into Singapore’s other success story.
Author: Ruth Wan
Number of Pages: 264
Publisher: Epigram Books
Publication Date: 01 Aug 2010
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9789810828653
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.