Historians conventionally view intellectual and artistic achievement as a seamless progression in a single direction. William J. Bouwsma rethinks the accepted view, arguing that while the Renaissance had a beginning and a climax, it also had an ending.
Author: William J. Bouwsma
Number of Pages: 296
Publisher: Yale University Press
Publication Date: 11 Jan 2001
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780300085372
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.