Are you embarrassed to admit that your photos look like a child took them? Do you get nervous when you have to buy film, select camera batteries, or need to take off the lens cap? Don't you wish all your snapshots could be picture perfect? Don't worry! The Pocket Idiot's Guide to Photography will teach you the basics, as well as some tricks of the trade. Whether you want to take memorable photos of your children or make your nature shots extra special, now you can feel confident every time you point and shoot! In this Pocket Idiot's Guide you get:
Author: Roger Woodson
Number of Pages: 192
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Publication Date: 04 Jan 1999
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780028621296
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.