Step-by-step home baking recipes from France's foremost culinary resource, Larousse, and Parisian master baker Eric Kayser.
The Larousse Book of Bread features more than 80 home baking recipes for breads and pastries from two of France's most trusted authorities. From traditional Boule and Cob and specialty Ryes and Multigrains, to gluten-free Organic Sour Doughs and Spelts and sweet Brioches, Kayser's easy-to-follow recipes feature detailed instructions and step-by-step photography. No matter if you are creating quick and simple Farmhouse Breads or gourmet treats like Croissants and Viennese Chocolate Bread, with it's unique structure and a comprehensive guide to techniques, ingredients and equipment, The Larousse Book of Bread is the ideal baking resource for both home cooks and professionals.
Author: Eric Kayser
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: Phaidon Press Ltd
Publication Date: 27 Apr 2015
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780714868875
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.