Author: Geoffrey H. Hartman (Editor)
Publisher: Prentice Hall, 1966
Condition: Softcover, some wear and tear to cover, annotations on first page, interior clean
A high school textbook analyzing such acting techniques as voice projection, movement, and ways of approaching a role. Also discusses opportunities for actors.
- Vendor: Thryft
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.