Author: Lytton Strachey
Publisher: Penguin Books, 1971
Condition: Softcover, yellowed pages, annotations on first page, interior clean
Dramatizes one of the most famous and most baffling romances in history -- between Elizabeth I, Queen of England, and Robert Devereux, the vital, handsome Earl of Essex. It began in May of 1587 when she was 53 and Essex was not yet 20 and continued until 1601.
- Vendor: Thryft
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.