Author: George Dalton
Publisher: Penguin Books, 1974
Condition: Softcover, yellowed pages, interior clean
A selected review: "Presents a concise historical context for various current economic systems as they stood at the time of writing. As such presents a 'current' perspective which is effectively a historical snapshot of how things were perseved when the book was written in the 1970's. Avoids the hindsight view of the inevitability of the collapse of communism which flavours econmic historical reviews today."
- Vendor: Thryft
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.