This text is designed for one- or two- semester introductory statistics courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels in business or economics. It provides examples and cases that apply statistics to actual companies and business situations.
Author: Amir Aczel
Number of Pages: 896
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Publication Date: 22 Mar 1996
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780256138948
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.