The dog training book you've been waiting for from the bestselling author and star of National Geographic Channel's Dog Whisperer. #1 New York Times bestselling author Cesar Millan shows you how to communicate well with your dog and shares the most effective and humane methods for teaching your dog how to be a happy, well-behaved member of your household. In Cesar's Rules, he addresses: - The most popular training techniques, including positive reinforcement and using a clicker
- Ways to teach basic obedience commands sucha as sit, stay, and come
- The importance of balance, and why a well-trained dog does not necessarily mean a balanced one
- How to use your dog's own natural inclinations to create better behavior
- The methods and theories from a variety of renowned trainers, including Bob Bailey, Ian Dunbar, Joel Silverman, Martin Deeley, and Mark Harden
- Encouraging and honoring your dog's instincts
- And much more . . . Filled with practical advice, anecdotes, tips, and trouble-shooting techniques from Cesar and his colleagues, this is the ultimate guide to a well-behaved and well-balanced dog--from a new puppy to an old dog who can still learn new tricks.
Author: Cesar Millan
Number of Pages: 305
Publisher: Random House USA Inc
Publication Date: 04 Oct 2011
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780307716873
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.