English Language and its usage have become extremely emotive issues in recent years. Recurring discussions in the media have highlighted a growing demand for a return to the study of language after decades of neglect. An Introduction to English Grammar is one of several successful grammars on the linguistics list with the first edition selling extremely well. The book is an introductory descriptive survey, intended for students, teachers and general readers which offers coverage of grammatical topics with sections on spelling, punctuation and exercises. Clear and concise, this much needed second edition will be of immense value to students who have little or no experience of studying English grammar.
Author: Sidney Greenbaum
Number of Pages: 328
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Publication Date: 13 Sep 2002
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780582437418
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.