These days life's pressures seem to get to us at a much earlier age, so why wait until you're older to get motivated? "A For Attitude" is for kids of all ages to browse through when in need of inspiration and encouragement, to open at random and read a page or two. It encourages the development of positive attitudes, tackling everything from anger, fear and jealousy, to gossip, health and creativity. Learn about: Believing in yourself; Overcoming fears; Coping with bullies; Asking for help; Dealing with anger; The importance of fun and laughter; Admitting when you're wrong; Learning to relax; How to work towards a goal; Looking for the good in others; and much more.
Author: Julie Davey
Number of Pages: 90
Publisher: Times Editions
Publication Date: 24 Nov 2005
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789812324818
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.