These days life's pressures seem to get to us at a much earlier age, so why wait until you're older to get motivated? "A For Attitude" is for kids of all ages to browse through when in need of inspiration and encouragement, to open at random and read a page or two. It encourages the development of positive attitudes, tackling everything from anger, fear and jealousy, to gossip, health and creativity. Learn about: Believing in yourself; Overcoming fears; Coping with bullies; Asking for help; Dealing with anger; The importance of fun and laughter; Admitting when you're wrong; Learning to relax; How to work towards a goal; Looking for the good in others; and much more.
Author: Julie Davey
Number of Pages: 90
Publisher: Times Editions
Publication Date: 24 Nov 2005
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789812324818
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.