Subhas Anandan passed away on 7 January 2015 at the age of 68. He was Singapore'sthe best-known criminal lawyer, having led several landmark cases that shapedthe face of criminal law in Singapore. The first volume of his autobiography TheBest I Could was published in 2009 and covered many sensational cases tohis views on the mandatory death sentence and 'police entrapment'. In this second volume It's Easy toCry, this foremost champion of pro bono work moves away from depictinggruesome murders and delves instead into the emotions behind the crimes. He writesabout cases where deep and complex emotions are displayed, like the mother wholied and pleaded guilty to save her son. He also shares his thoughts on themany people who have affected him in one way of the other and the legal systemin Singapore.
Author: Subhas Anandan
Number of Pages: 224
Publisher: Times Editions
Publication Date: 07 Mar 2016
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789814561525
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.