"This book will help you enjoy the journey while focusing on your end-goal, finding the joy you desire while relentlessly heading, each of us, toward our own legacy." -- Lori Ruff, CEO Integrated Alliances - Forbes Top 10 Social Media Power Influencer Woman
"Practical AND Profound advice to keep the legacy (big picture) in mind, while juggling all the minute details that take up a woman's 24 hours." -- Mrs. Laura Hwang, President Singapore Council for Women (2000-2014)
Think you can have it all? Think again.
Then stop thinking and do something different.
In this "always-on" global world with increasing work-life demands and career opportunities, the 24-Hour Woman has the wisdom to know that managing it all does not mean having it all. Rather, it means consciously designing a life of happiness and fulfillment.
All women experience STRESS-whether they are working professionals, entrepreneurs, or stay-at-home moms. It's what they do with it that matters.
Instead of trying to have and do everything, the 24-Hour Woman masters the art of navigating life successfully by focusing first on the legacy she wants to build. Only then can she live a life most excellent-defined by joy and vibrancy.
Written by Cheryl Liew-Chng, award-winning global HR consultant on work-life issues and professional development, The 24-Hour Woman offers wisdom and tools from successful women around the globe. The 24-Hour Woman shares strategies for navigating life by focusing first on legacy. Then it lays out case studies and simple daily changes to help you thrive-starting today-and extending through every 24-hour period you live. You will discover:
* The myths of the 24-Hour Woman and how to get ahead of them
* The five Foundational Pillars that every woman must build into her life
* What a legacy can do to keep you focused and passionate about your day
* How to create "growth friends" to nudge you forward
* What a show host, ceramics artist, and corporate CEO have in common
Learn the secrets and strategies of The 24-Hour Woman-and discover how to thrive in all areas of life. The clock is ticking...what are you waiting for?
Visit The24HourWomanBook.com for details on claiming your gifts from Cheryl.
Author: Cheryl Liew-Chng
Number of Pages: 230
Publisher: Morgan James Publishing llc
Publication Date: 24 Feb 2015
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781630472375
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.