Author: J. B. Priestley
Publisher: The Folio Society, 1997
Condition: Hardcover, no dust jacket, text on spine has faded, otherwise book and interior clean and in pristine conditions
English Journey – being a rambling but truthful account of what one man saw and heard and felt and thought during a journey through England during the autumn of the year 1933. With monochrome photographs included.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.