Author: M. B. Hooker (editor)
Publisher: University of Singapore, 1967
Condition: Softcover, slight foxing on cover, interior clean
This source book is designed to assist those proceeding with research in any of the topics mentioned in the title. From the nature of this research, it will be found that the related material provided is essential to an understanding of any one topic. The method adopted in the compilation of this book has been to give as complete a coverage of English language sources as is possible to material relating to the Malayan Peninsula; that is, to the modern States of Singapore and Western Malaysia. At the same time some comparative and theoretical material from related areas has been added.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.