A major new title from the author of the bestselling 50 Classics series which have sold over 100,000 inthe English language. 50 Prosperity Classics is the first book to highlight the landmark titles in this fast-expanding field, illustrated by the phenomenal success of The Secret. It focuses on the great works on wealth, entrepreneurship, personal finance, investing, economics and philanthropy, providing guidance and encouragement to develop the millionaire mindset, become a wealth creator, make wise investment decisions and - once you've made it - give a little back. Insightful commentaries on each classic, biographical information on the authors, plus a guide to further key titles provide a unique overview of this fascinating subject The phenomenal success of The Secret has helped many people discover a field of writing that seems new but actually goes back a century. 50 Prosperity Classics covers many of the great writings on wealth and abundance - encompassing books on the psychological aspects of creating wealth; more worldly titles on the nuts and bolts of personal finance, entrepreneurship and investing, and thought-provoking economics and political economy. 50 Prosperity Classics is about making your money and making it work for you, but it does not just show readers how to get rich , it also highlights why the creation of wealth can mean the fulfillment of personal potential and peace of mind. 50 Prosperity Classics gives concise summaries of each book s main points, their origins and what each can offer the reader on the path towards a life of abundance, organized according to four elements: ATTRACT IT Master the inner game of wealth and abundance with books such as Rhonda Byrne s bestselling The Secret, Charles Fillmore s Prosperity, Napoleon Hill s The Master Key to Riches CREATE IT Learn from the secrets and strategies of wealth creators such as Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Conrad Hilton, Anita Roddick and Donald Trump MANAGE IT Discover the nuts and bolts of personal finance and investing such as Benjamin Graham s The Intelligent Investor, Suze Orman s Women and Money, Dave Ramsey s Financial Peace Revisited and Peter Lynch s One Up on Wall Street SHARE IT Understand the flow of wealth and how to give something back with inspiration from Andrew Carnegie's The Gospel of Wealth, Paul Hawken's Natural Capitalism and Lynne Twist's The Soul of Money
Author: Tom Butler-Bowdon
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: Nicholas Brealey
Publication Date: 01 Apr 2008
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781857885040
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.