From the creators of the #1 "New York Times, /I> bestseller "The Book of Useless Information" comes another fun, foolhardy and completely frivolous, fact-filled book."
The Useless Information Society's latest collection, "The Amazing Book of Useless Information," will answer questions readers never even knew they had. From space travel to the history of jelly beans, this wideranging, brain-teasing, and altogether useless book will give readers information to out-trivialize even their cleverest of companions. Features such fascinating facts as:
? There is a town in West Virginia called Looneyville
? Women can talk with less effort than men
? Lemons have more sugar than oranges And answers to these life-changing questions:
? What was the Ancient Roman cure for a stomachache?
? What is a ?buckle bunny
? Where is the coldest place in the universe?
Author: Noel Botham
Number of Pages: 240
Publisher: Perigee Books
Publication Date: 05 Aug 2008
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780399534683
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.