In 2010 the novel Alex y Robert was broadcast as a BBC Radio 4 Book at Bedtime. It enchanted British audiences with the unlikely tale of an American woman matador in modern Spain. In order to write "Novillera," its sequel, Wena Poon left no stone unturned. She trekked across Spain and France, hung out with trainee bullfighters, braved fly-ridden bull ranches, and fought 12 small toros in order to deliver to readers the closest fictional approximation of a front row seat with "crystal-clear surround sound." Featuring original black and white photography shot in and out of the bullring.
Author: Wena Poon
Number of Pages: 448
Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
Publication Date: 07 Jun 2013
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781484134696
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.