Description: Art is often seen as a high-brow, complex activity that is difficult for children to understand - but that is not true. In Dan's Angel - A Detective's Guide to the Language of Painting, a boy detective is brought around the gallery and shown a series of classic art history paintings. These paintings include everything from Sandro Botticelli's Venus and Mars, to Vincent van Gogh's Sunflowers, giving children a wonderful introduction on how to look at pictures. Drawn - The Art of Ascent is a rich, textured and soulful exploration of summits lost and achieved through the illustrative maps and art of Jeremy Collins.
Consists of : Drawn - The Art of Ascent (Very Good), Dan's Angel - A Detective's Guide to the Language of Painting (Well Read)
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- We have a minimum order value requirement of RM30.
- All orders are packed and shipped within 2-7 business days, and may take up to 7 business days to arrive. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- After the orders have been shipped, some orders may also experience delays due to customs or the current COVID-19 measures. Unfortunately, we have no control over these delays and cannot predict what they may be. If necessary, we suggest that you contact your local office for additional information.
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.