A housewife turns into a vending machine. Zombies are coming for tea. An unnamed narrator dreams of a cat. The Woman Who Turned Into A Vending Machine is a book on metamorphosis—metaphorical and physical, calculated and involuntary. Here is an invitation to explore how myth fits with the mundane, and how we shapeshift alongside our endlessly changing environments, muddying along life as best as we can.
Author: Natalie Wang
Number of Pages: 56
Publisher: Math Paper Press
Publication Date: 2018
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789811162169
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.