Author: David Trigg
A complement to the landmark The Art Book, The 21st-Century Art Book is an accessible guide to best contemporary art made since 2000. Showcasing over 280 artists in alphabetical order, it place established figures like Jeff Wall, Marlene Dumas and Maurizio Cattelan alongside the rising stars of the next generation such as Camille Henrot and Haroon Mirza. International in outlook, it draws together artists from every continent and documents the unprecedented variety of approaches and mediums used by today's artists – from oil paintings and bronze sculptures to video installations and performance. Each artist is represented by a full-page colour plate and an illuminating text that both explains the work and introduces its creator. Easy to use, with an international directory of biennials and art fairs where the reader can encounter the art face to face.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780714867397
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.