Hailed as "the most explicit book about sex ever written by a woman" (Edmund White), The Sexual Life of Catherine M. has become the most controversial book on sexuality since The Story of O. Millet, the editor of Art Press, has led an extraordinarily active sexual life -- from alfresco encounters in Italy to a gang bang on the edge of the Bois du Boulogne, to a high-class orgy at a Parisian restaurant. Her highly graphic account is a relentlessly honest look at the consequences of sex stripped of sentiment and a fearless unmasking of the fallacies and disturbing truths of female sexuality.
Author: Catherine Millet
Number of Pages: 209
Publisher: Grove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
Publication Date: 09 Jun 2002
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780802117168
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.