Draws on the author's scientific and spiritual research into water crystals to illuminate how the vibration and resonance of words can change lives, explaining how exchanges of positive words and energies can result in more harmonious relationships and resonate beneficially throughout the broader human arena. By the author of The Secret Life of Water. 50,000 first printing.
Author: Masaru Emoto
Number of Pages: 196
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Australia
Publication Date: 01 May 2007
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781582701622
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.