Author: Rowan Coleman
When time is running out, every moment is precious... From the bestselling author The Summer of Impossible Things as featured in the ITV Zoe Ball Bookclub What would happen if your memory started to fade? When Claire writes her Memory Book, she knows it will soon be all her daughter and husband will have left of her. But how can she hold onto her past when her future is slipping through her fingers...? A Sunday Times bestseller and Richard & Judy Bookclub pick, The Memory Book is a beautiful novel of mothers and daughters, and what we will do for love. Over 300 5* reader reviews for this emotional uplifting novel: 'It completely blew me away' 'One of the most strikingly beautiful stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading' 'So beautifully written, you can't put it down!' 'Memorable and enriching' 'A book I will remember forever' 'Moving and quite simply stunning'
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780091953119
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.