Author: Robert E. Coleman
For more than forty years, Robert E. Coleman's bestselling "The Master Plan of Evangelism" has been the standard in evangelism literature. But what is the theology behind evangelism? And why is it important for Christians to understand? "The Heart of the Gospel" offers a systematic theology of evangelism that will ground and inform our practice of spreading the Good News. Each chapter covers a major biblical doctrine, explains its various evangelical interpretations, treats misconceptions that adversely affect evangelism, and offers practical applications of the doctrine. Based on decades of classroom teaching, this comprehensive work is aimed at ministry readers interested in evangelism and outreach.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- We have a minimum order value requirement of RM30.
- All orders are packed and shipped within 2-7 business days, and may take up to 7 business days to arrive. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- After the orders have been shipped, some orders may also experience delays due to customs or the current COVID-19 measures. Unfortunately, we have no control over these delays and cannot predict what they may be. If necessary, we suggest that you contact your local office for additional information.
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780801013706
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.