Down-to-earth and lively, The Good Life Guide to Enjoying Wine delivers practical guidance for getting the most pleasure out of wine. With wit, wisdom, and insider advice, renowned wine educator and professional winetasting judge, Ray Johnson, guides readers through a short tasting to uncover their favorites. Johnson's straightforward and engaging approach celebrates the deliciousness of wine without the pretension.Contents include: Learning What You Like; Retail Strategies; Vintages; The Price of Wine; Restaurant Rituals; Serving Wine at Home; Food and Wine Pairing; Giving the Gift of Wine; Champagne and A Primer on the Styles of Wine.
Author: Ray Johnson
Number of Pages: 90
Publisher: The Writers' Collective
Publication Date: 01 Jan 2010
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781594110818
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.