This series of plays for the 11-16 age range offers contemporary drama and new editions of classic plays. The series has been developed to support classroom teaching and to meet the requirements of the National Curriculum Key Stages 3 and 4. The plays are suitable for classroom reading and performance; many have large casts and an equal mix of parts for boys and girls. Each play includes strategies and activities to introduce and use the plays in the classroom. "The Glass Menagerie" tells the story of Tom, who is frustrated in his job and distressed at home by the mental withdrawal of his crippled sister. Both of them are intrigued by a set of glass figures. There are four parts, two male and two female.
Author: Tennessee Williams
Number of Pages: 112
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Publication Date: 09 Apr 1996
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Books Beyond Borders x Thryft
- ISBN: 9780435233198
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.