Since 1997, "The Four Agreements" has transformed the lives of millions of people around the world with a simple but profound message.Now bestselling author don Miguel Ruiz and his son, don Jose Ruiz, collaborate with this powerful sequel "The Fifth Agreement.""The Four Agreements" provides the foundation for breaking thousands of agreements that create needless suffering and with "The Fifth Agreement" you recover all the power of your authenticity, which is who you really are when you are born.
Author: Don Miguel Ruiz
Number of Pages: 264
Publisher: Amber-Allen Publishing,U.S.
Publication Date: 18 Feb 2010
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781878424686
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.