Author: Meg Jay
Our "thirty-is-the-new-twenty" culture tells us the twentysomething years don't matter. Some say they are a second adolescence. Others call them an emerging adulthood. Dr. Meg Jay, a clinical psychologist, argues that twentysomethings have been caught in a swirl of hype and misinformation, much of which has trivialized what is actually the most defining decade of adulthood. Drawing from a decade of work with hundreds of twentysomething clients and students, The Defining Decade weaves the latest science of the twentysomething years with behind-closed-doors stories from twentysomethings themselves. The result is a provocative read that provides the tools necessary to make the most of your twenties, and shows us how work, relationships, personality, social networks, identity, and even the brain can change more during this decade than at any other time in adulthood-if we use the time wisely. The Defining Decade is a smart, compassionate and constructive book about the years we cannot afford to miss.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- We have a minimum order value requirement of RM30.
- All orders are packed and shipped within 2-7 business days, and may take up to 7 business days to arrive. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- After the orders have been shipped, some orders may also experience delays due to customs or the current COVID-19 measures. Unfortunately, we have no control over these delays and cannot predict what they may be. If necessary, we suggest that you contact your local office for additional information.
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780446561754
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.