With daily reports of downturns, upturns, stock market rallies, and the possibility of a "double-dip" recession, concerns over the economy are again at the top of the public agenda. Economics can be endlessly fascinating, but most of us find that itgets perplexing very quickly because so many of its concepts are purely theoretical. CIG Economics begins by showing in everyday terms how markets work-the dynamics of supply and demand and prices, and introducing the key players in the economy-consumers, business and government, then uses the behavior of these three groups to illustrate the basic theories and ideas. And true to the CIG series, the material is rooted in easy-to-follow terms of "who does what to whom and why".
Author: Tom Gorman
Number of Pages: 352
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Publication Date: 25 Sep 2003
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780028644929
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.