Author: Michael Watson
Using strategic supply chain network design, companies can achieve dramatic savings from their supply chains. Now, experts at IBM and Northwestern University have brought together both the rigorous principles and the practical applications you need to master. You'll learn how to use supply chain network design to select the right number, location, territory, and size of warehouses, plants, and production lines; and optimize the flow of all products through your supply chain even if extends around the globe. The authors present better ways to decide what to manufacture internally, where to make these products, which products to outsource, and which suppliers to use. They guide you in more effectively managing tradeoffs such as cost vs. service level, improving operational decision-making by integrating analytics throughout supply chain management; and re-optimizing regularly for even greater savings. Supply Chain Network Design combines best practices, the latest methods in optimization and analytics, and cutting-edge case studies: everything you need to maximize the value of supply chain network design. For all supply chain executives, managers, strategists, and analysts; and for all students, instructors, and researchers in advanced supply chain management and/or logistics courses.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780133017373
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.