Author: Lorelei Mathias
Laugh out loud, speed-date and be totally charmed by Step on it, Cupid, a delightful romantic comedy by Lorelei Mathias, perfect for fans of Lindsey Kelk, Sophie Kinsella, Nicola Doherty and Mhari McFarlane. Amelie's life is arranged just how she likes it. Well, most of the time. She has a brilliant job she adores, a great social life and a love life she can take or leave. So it's a shock when she realises that everyone she knows seem to be happily coupled up. Is it time she thought about settling down? Assigned a nightmarish project in work - writing the ad campaign for Britain's biggest speed-dating company - Amelie is forced into doing market research, against her will. But with her best mate Duncan, her annoying boss Joshua and her ex-boyfriend Jack all causing havoc in her life, maybe a speed-dating romance could be her salvation? Charming, engrossing and romantic, Step on it, Cupid is a modern spin on the oldest story of them all - how to fall in love... And don't miss Lorelei's other fabulous romance, Lost for Words.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780755332724
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.