'I loved this completely. A bright, brilliant, joyful love story... A total triumph.'
Josie Silver, No.1 New York Times bestselling author of ONE DAY IN DECEMBER
Justine and Nick are meant to be.
He just doesn't know it yet...
When Justine Carmichael bumps into her teenage crush, Nick Jordan, she knows she can't leave her future happiness to chance. This time, she's going to give fate a helping hand.
An aspiring journalist on a local paper, she knows Nick always reads his horoscope. So she can't see any harm in making a few alterations to Aquarius over the next few weeks...
After all, Justine doesn't really believe in the stars, it's only a bit of fun.
What could possibly go wrong?
A gloriously feel-good romantic comedy about good friends, true love and all the signs of the zodiac, perfect for anyone who loves David Nicholls, Marian Keyes and Jojo Moyes.
Author: Minnie Darke
Number of Pages: 464
Publisher: Transworld s Ltd
Publication Date: 25 May 2020
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780552175975
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.