Third novel in the Covert-One series.
When an explosion destroys the esteemed Pasteur Institute in Paris, cyber-wizard Marty Zellerbach is left in a coma, while one of the world's top computer scientists - Emile Chambord - goes missing. Although a terrorist group takes credit for the bombing, American and British officials begin to wonder whether there might be an even more sinister plot at work.
Meanwhile, in a clandestine army lab in Colorado, Lt. Col. Jon Smith is part of a team working to create a DNA computer, the most powerful computer the world has ever seen.
When Jon learns his old friend Marty is seriously injured, he intends to leave for Paris. Then Nathan Klein, the shadowy chief of Covert-One, shows up with an assignment - find Dr. Chambord who, it turns out, has built the world's first working molecular computer and the implications if it falls into the hands of a rogue government or terrorist cell are terrifying...
From Paris to London, Brussels and Algiers, Smith searches for the scientist and the forces behind the bombing, uncovering a web of deception on the brink of reshaping Europe and threatening the destruction of the United States.
Author: Robert Ludlum
Number of Pages: 656
Publisher: HarperCollins s
Publication Date: 01 Feb 2003
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780007101733
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.