There's nothing more fun than owning a puppy, but that cute bundle of energy can be a real handful at times. Puppy Taming solves the problem by showing you simple ways to raise a happy and obedient dog. Learn easy, quick and effective ways to train your dog and follow step-by-step instructions that take you through everything from housetraining to advanced obedience. A handy pocket reference for solving antisocial issues in the home or out on a walk, this book is the ideal guide to bringing up a healthy, happy dog.
Author: Caroline Davis
Number of Pages: 192
Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
Publication Date: 06 Apr 2009
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780600618263
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.