This is a collection of historical studies on the Middle East by some of Albert Hourani's students and colleagues. It provides a survey of many salient problems of the Middle East.
Author: John P. Spagnolo
Edition: New edition
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: Garnet Publishing Ltd
Publication Date: 01 Sep 1997
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780863722141
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.