A wonderfully entertaining riches-to-rags story with the glitz of a celebrity mag expose, mixed with an old-fashioned tale of comeuppance and self discovery.
Meet Charlotte Williams...
Rich, gorgeous, blonde and a talented singer, she has everything going for her. Spoiled and indulged, her life has always revolved around fashion, gossip, partying and men.
When Charlotte's father - her only family since her mother's tragic death years ago - is arrested on fraud charges, her glittering world shatters around her. Alone and penniless, she must make her own way for the very first time.
Harassed by paparazzi and the outraged victims of her father's crimes, Charlotte flees to New Orleans to escape the scandal. But what happens when a Park Avenue Princess is forced to fend for herself? How will she adapt to the Big Easy's bohemian lifestyle? And in the face of anonymous death threats, can she keep herself out of danger?
From the stylish avenues of Manhattan and dark clubs of the French Quarter to the bright lights of Los Angeles, Nicole Richie's scintillating tale shows that the very life you run from is the one that won't let you hide.
Author: Nicole Richie
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: HarperCollins s
Publication Date: 07 Jul 2011
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780007399413
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.