Author: Jonny Bell
Positive Psychology Have you ever wondered: How can I feel truly fulfilled in my life and actions? How can I finally meet my life and career goals? How can I work toward Happiness? How can I turn pessimism to eternal Optimism? You are in luck Positive Psychology: Research and Applications of the Science of Happiness and Fulfillment by Jonny Bell provides deep, research-driven analysis and understanding of the new branch of psychology: positive psychology. Positive psychology seeks to fulfill you, to yield true satisfaction in your life. It works to rectify the mundane, to grab your life and shape it into what you've always wanted it to be. It lends you the courage to proceed down the path of eternal happiness. This book's positive psychology explanation gives way to ultimate, step-by-step instructions on how to achieve true happiness, positive thinking, mindfulness, resilience, and an effortless stream of optimism. The lowest pessimist can rise to the top and reap the health and emotional rewards. This book forces you to stop making excuses. Concentrate. Breathe. Slow your life in order to concentrate on your personal goals, your personal strengths. This book lends you the initial wave into an eternity of success and confidence. You'll have the ability to speak your mind, conquer your surroundings, and aid your fellow man. Positive psychology is the very thing that will allow you to take this earnest control. Let it. And maintain confidence and joy throughout your entire life. Topics covered: Comprehending Positive Psychology History of Positive Psychology Positive Psychology Research Analysis Achieving Happiness Learned Optimism and Hope versus Helplessness Mindfulness: Positive Psychology and Balance Flow: The Drive to Succeed Character Strengths and Virtues Positive Thinking: A Process Resilience and the Strength to Move Forward
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- We have a minimum order value requirement of RM30.
- All orders are packed and shipped within 2-7 business days, and may take up to 7 business days to arrive. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- After the orders have been shipped, some orders may also experience delays due to customs or the current COVID-19 measures. Unfortunately, we have no control over these delays and cannot predict what they may be. If necessary, we suggest that you contact your local office for additional information.
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781503093461
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.