This newly revised edition of the outstanding handbook written by Ronald McRae is a concise and high-yield reference, covering key aspects of orthopaedic theory, examination and fracture treatment that can be carried on the ward.
Author: Timothy O. White
Number of Pages: 560
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Publication Date: 06 Apr 2006
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Books Beyond Borders x Thryft
- ISBN: 9780443102721
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.